Monday, August 30, 2010

Urge

If those of you out there who're thinking why this place is so DEAD, I guess the one and only reason why is cause I don't have the 'feel' to blog. Yes, feel. I only do so when I have something memorable or important ( applies for lately posts ) or when I just feel like it. Haha

Well, a few days back... Had talks about cars with a few of my friends. What car we're going to get, planned out how we're going to save for the car and stuff like that. All these when we are not even close to getting out driver's license. I've fancied a lot of cars before, from exotics to streets. And when I say a lot, it means A LOT. If those of you who knows me better, you'll know that I'm a huge car fanatic.

So I thought if I could get a car right after I got my license, most probably a second hand car.... A more realistic target, would be the.....

Honda Accord 2004 Euro R



The reason why I said second hand is because this car is no longer sold in the showrooms of Singapore. If you want to get a brand new one, you'll have to import one from Japan. Not that I mind but there comes in the thing about money.

This baby here...

A DOHC, 16 valves engine. 2.4 litters
220 Brake Horsepower
Redline at 8800 rpm
0 - 100km/h  in 7.3 seconds

The more basic specs of this car. And these specs for the car are when it's stock! The thing why I love this car is for it's looks. Even in stock, the straight and sharp lines makes the car really sporty...which I love. Haha... Then, I would want to of course modify it.... To something like that.....


No comments:

Post a Comment