Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sterotyping

I think for once, they all saw a side of me they didn't quite know that existed in me. They didn't know my past, they didn't know what happened before. They didn't know how I was like, they didn't know me before. It was a fresh new page, waiting to be written. However, I let the other side of me out today....for just awhile. And already I guess, it left deep impression in them.

I've always hated how some people come up telling me 'Ohh, you're really very nice' and stuff like that when they barely know me. Barely know me for days or weeks. And yet when time reveals how I am, most often their opinion of me changes to something more negative and ends up avoiding me. So what? Did you only liked how I look? Did you only like what I did for you at first? It's oh so superficial....I seriously hate it. I'm not oblivious to the change you know. Most of the time I just choose to ignore....But then again how's that going to help huh. Really got me thinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment