Sunday, April 25, 2010

Flat broke

Hey! Been awhile since I've updated. It isn't that I didn't have time to blog but rather I was a little lazy and what Mandy said, blogging requires the feel~ Hahas, so yeah. Let's back track on what's been happening on the past few days.

Was supposed to go out with the cool people yesterday but plans had to change cause bunk had to go meet her boyfriend. So it ended up only Mandy, Guo Hao and me going to Ion to shop. And yes, it's because of the outing with them that I'm flat broke. Guo Hao wanted to get a Fred Perry shirt but couldn't find what he was looking for and ended up going to uniqlo for shopping spree. Well, it was the one of the cheapest store in Ion.

Like what Guo Hao said....
"When we're poor, be cheap!" 

I got a pink T-shirt which was like finally. We then moved on to Bugis. I'm still wondering to myself how I got dragged into eating Seoul Garden when I didn't have the budget to eat there in the first place. Lols! I guess in a way, the power of friendship. Haha....I was dragged in by two cute people that I guess I had to give in in the end. Lots of crap while eating, fun!

Yummy, but I didn't felt like I ate food worth of $26.

Guo Hao and me!

Guo Hao, Mandy and me!

We went to eat at 5 and left the place at 7.30 or so. Then, went down to Bugis Street for more shopping. I got a pants ( Gh's birthday present to me, thanks! ) and a graphic T. Left at about 8.20 for Clementi. We actually got lost in Singapore for about 10 minutes cause we took a bus on the wrong side of the road. Had some help from a few kind souls and we all made it back home safe and sound. Haha!

Okay, I can't really remember about what happened the days before Saturday. So I guess I'll end here. But before that, a last picture....

Really is the master of sleeping, he can sleep almost anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment