Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Flashback

Presenting, the DREAM TEAM.

From Left: Raj, Mao, Nabillah and me!

Lessons today was really fun. These are the people who made my day AWESOME. Not forgetting Naz's group with the topic of pre-marital sex for presentation. Epic!




Had lots of flashbacks today. Had one when I was on the train to Jurong. Past by CCK and thought of the times when I was growing up, around 4-8years old. How I learn to ride a bike in my own living room. (house was empty that time) How my fingers were slammed by the door cause of a strong wind that blew right in. How I always play pretend with the toys I have that animals were an army and cars were another and they would have a 'war' with each other. How I went for my bronze swimming course examination.

Then when I grew older, whole family shifted house to the condominium nearby, behind Lot1. Used to play in the 'flooded kitchen' when the maid was washing the floor. Always was the one who would volunteer to water the plants at the terrace and end up just wasting a whole lot water by playing. How I fell from the swing and knocked my head. How I had my first ever birthday party that I could invite my friends. Lots of other things happened too, too much to write it all down. Memories....

Following, it just triggered other flashbacks growing up....

No comments:

Post a Comment