Saturday, March 13, 2010

4/3 09' BBQ!

Yesterday, went to Republic Polytechnic with my dad to go get my laptop for the start of poly which is coming real soon. Kind of psych for the start of it. Holiday's been just too long and I've had enough of my break. Funny how I always felt the holidays are too short during Primary & Secondary school times. Man are so hard to please. Hahas....Anyways, I got a Lenovo T410!

Yes, it looks rather dull but looks isn't what I'm after. It's more than meets the eye. Has. This notebook here comes with a warranty of 4 years, which includes 1 year coverage of freak accidents made by yourself or others. But the best thing is, when you need repairing done, you call the repair guy to wherever you are and not you going to find the repair guy. Ain't that just SWEET. But I got to wait for 15 days before I'm able to get it. Still have to go down to Republic Poly to collect and configure it. Ughh....

After that, went to meet up with Jervon Shu Shu! Man, his bike is just super cool. Caught up with him over a cup of tea at a coffee shop near by. Then, dad sent me to CSC @ Bukit Batok for the class BBQ. Well, let the pictures do the talking.
























Hope that we'll continue to have such wonderful moment and remember them for life! Cheers!




Why is it always me who gets sacrifice?

No comments:

Post a Comment