Monday, March 15, 2010

I Finally See

I see it all too clear now. As a friend, as an outsider. Now, I understand his position too. Cause if you hadn't realised, what he done to you.... you're doing to me. Well, some parts anyways, You might think I'm writing rubbish and it's just all in my head. Or I might hit a raw nerve in you. Either way, seriously? Sorry for being that annoying guy always there asking questions and like I said before, I'm just concerned as a friend and nothing more. So I once had this hope, but trust me....I wouldn't even think any's left now. Sorry wasn't what I was hoping to hear but rather an explanation. What happened out of the sudden? Maybe for that short time, I just happened to appear. Nothing more. And you, you just happened to be in that state. But don't be mistaken, I'm not blaming you. Serious. But myself. And I know it isn't that I'm lousy or whatever....I was just not on the same page as you.

After all, from the very start....I told myself that it'll just be something I keep to myself. Something that would not have any outcome. Something that I would just tide over. Even after your 'warning', that hope in me just rocket up instead of focusing on the word 'maybe'. In caps too. So all in all, I'm to blame that I'm in this tangled situation. Hmmm, I really like getting myself into trouble.

Maybe it was all that you said.....Which really took root in my mind that I can't forget. Although I know too that it lots of them won't happen, it was nice to know I was of help and the trust you put in me. Well, even I might be the one who broke that trust but I guess what's done is done, and what's said is said. I was glad I could help you get passed that and you helped me to believe again. Yeah, what I've said then still stands....I wouldn't mind helping out, anytime. So don't worry, friends and nothing else.



Don't even think you'll see this but...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment