Thursday, March 18, 2010

Concordians Alumni Gathering

Hahas, I'm blogging from Byron's computer now. Jian Ming and me are staying over and Byron's house tonight.

Went out with my primary school buds today to Marina Square to catch the movie 'How To Tame Your Dragon'. They made me waited for 2 hours! Supposed to meet at 4pm but they only came at 6. But how can I be angry at lovely people like them? Hahas...The show was not bad I say, rate it 3/5. After the show, we went for dinner at Marina Food Loft. We were debating in front of a directory map as to where to have our dinner but had restrictions as some of them were tight on cash. So we had to find a food court but it didn't indicate any on the directory. Then on of them, Jun Hong told us to try Marina Food Loft cause it sounded like a food court to him. We went up to check it out and indeed, it is! Ordered our food and drinks, ate and crapped loads. Done with makan, walked to the mrt station, took a few pictures and trained home. Well, for me it's Byron's house anyways. Lol....

The lovely people

Seraphina and me

Zi Wei and me

Last group photo

Had lots of fun catching up on stuff, hope to do it more often!

Okays. going back to crapping with Byron & Jian Ming now. 
Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment