Monday, March 1, 2010

Dejavu

Hmmm, maybe my post yesterday was a little too sad. Wanted desperately to find someone to talk to for the past few days so I thought of Rex. He's just always there to listen. Enjoyed his company. But still, had a nice talk with Byron yesterday when we were out. Though nothing personal, just some thoughts like god and stuff. Made me remember stuff, again. That long, long walk.... 

Woke up late today and went to work late. Seriously getting more absent minded. Woke up, rushed myself and quickly cab down to whampoa. Lots of stupid things happen, don't feel like going into the details.Tired....Just feels as if the things happen today I've dreamt of it before. Hmmm, weird.

I hope I'll be able to sleep well tonight. Tomorrow's going to be another 14 hours work session. Nights.




Becoming a part of your past.

No comments:

Post a Comment