Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hope you're doing well

* NOTE *
I am not emo, once again.
I know a lot of you guys out there will think I am but no!
That is so over and done with.
I just like to think & reflect now.
Those that have seen me lately will know that's true. 
I hope....
This blog is a place to write out what I feel like.


Ever had moments in life that are just memorable? It could be something simple & beautiful like watching a sunrise or something traumatizing like someone you love passed away. Yeah, everyone will have gone through at least something. Lately I've been thinking, recalling back these moments. Some put a smile on my face, while some pushes me to the verge of tears. They're memories that are just plain pure that it's joyful and memories that are well, depressing. I'm sure we all go through this and it's a matter of controlling our emotions.

I remembered how my dog, Rex used to come up to me and just starts to lick me all over, how he was always so hyper active always jumping and running about, how he was always there to cheer me up when I had a rough day, how he was abandoned as a pup and my friend and I took him in....How he died in front of us. He was named Rex caused of his personality. As in T-Rex. Was rather fierce at first, always barking and trying to bite people and stuff. But became our best friend when he warmed up to us. For a year and 5 months...We've been taking care of him doing everything we would to help him grow. Helping him to get over the fact he was abandoned. We believed he knew that fact cause of the way he was always growling and trying to bite the both of us in the beginning. Luckily Rex was just a pup then and didn't had any teeth yet. We wanted to give him the love he deserves and more. Rex felt that and finally opened up to us too. Yet on that very day, some guy ran over him with his bicycle. In front Nigel and I.......

Why didn't Rex ran away.
Why didn't I pushed him away
Why didn't I do anything

I guess Nigel had the right to hate me. Rex was literally broke in two. While both our hearts shattered into a million times that.

Don't you find it ironic that how some of the past that would made you feel like you're in heaven then would be your nightmare now. Guess that line of joyful and sorrow becomes blur. But well, I guessed we all moved on. We should move on....But still, those were the times. I'm very thankful for you ever entered my life =] Will never be forgotten!





You too, I can't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment