Thursday, February 11, 2010

bored bored BORED

Just came back from cycling at West Cost Park with Mason. Went down to meet him at around 5pm. Before that, was practically slacking the whole day off. Had no idea what to do AT ALL. I didn't have to go to work anymore so yeah. Clueless. Didn't want to get off the bed this morning. Hahas...I first woke up at 8.30am to pee and went back to sleep. Lol! Then I woke up at 11am but still felt tired, so went back to sleep. It was only 1 in the afternoon that I finally woke up. Hahas....Woke up to have lunch and played DS throughout. Till Mason called and asked me out to cycle with him. Yeah....While we cycled, had some serious talk in a fun way. Lols...I guess. He really got me thinking....again. Damn....

Are things really alright? Just as I want it to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment