Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dear Whatever

Just came back from work like an hour plus before. Worked for 14 hours. Zzz....Mind's dead. Work later is 12 hours. Tiring but well, at least I can sleep well at night cause my brain is really just.....Not responding. But during the 14 hours today, I thought a lot. Funny how everything I thought just linked itself back to one, same person. The person who brought back faith in me.

Two weeks.
Two weeks is all it took to fall for you.

"Dear John"
"I miss you so much it hurts"
"A lot can happen in 12 months. But tonight, you're here with me."


All these sentences sound familiar? Yeah, they're in the ads for the movie DearJohn which was released yesterday. Although yes, it would be a nice show and I would very much like to catch the show with someone, anyone. Hahas....But.........
We all got to admit that it's not realistic at all huh. Look at the people we know that have been together as an item before. What was the ending like? Joke....If staying in a country as small as Singapore and still things don't work out, how would it that a long distance relationship will?? Well, maybe it'll work out for some but those are really, really, REALLY RARE cases. Unless you're talking about the older generation. My parents met each other in Secondary school and they've been together since then. Wow. But man being man, we all would long for what we will never have or almost impossible to have stuff.





Reminisce memories of you. Memories of me. Memories of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment