Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Motto

Hey peeps! Here to blog again. Went to work as per norm today too. Just different location. Today was at Dover. Met Leroy at 2 at Clementi cause he didn't knew how to get to the car park. Played a few rounds of Jubeat with him anyways =P And I'm super happy! I unlocked Bass2Bass! Gonna have fun playing that song. Hahas....After that took a bus down to the car park and did the same-old-boring-thing. Luckily we have each other to eantertain well, each other! Again, talked quite a lot too. Today was actually quite slack because there weren't much cars. Played with DS while working too.

Anyways, I've figured it out. Seriously! I'll do all I can, and see if things will work out. :] Before that, I'll try my very best to prove myself. I thought of all the mottos of all the school I attended.

Primary school : Soar To Greater Heights
Ghim Moh Sec: Strive And Persevere
Clementi Woods Sec: .....Omg, I forgot what the motto is. Something something grow I think. Hahas.

So I'll strive and persevere to soar to greater heights and well....grow too!




Ohh btw, pals whom I invited over for dinner during cny period, please let me know if you'll be coming latest by well, today. Since it's already pass 12.  Thank you very much! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment