Friday, February 5, 2010

On with life!

Hey fellas! Sorry for just deleting off my blog just like that. Somehow felt that the previous blogskin was....a little too bright. Hahas...It just doesn't suit me. Now this is more peaceful. No offence Minyi.

So anyways, Chinese New Year is around the corner! Sadly, I have not gotten my new year clothes. Tight on cash, like seriously. I think my pay's coming in soon? I think. Lols. Won't be spending too much though, just some norm guys stuff like semi-formal shirt, black skinny ( really need to get one ), belt....That's probably about it. Where is the money when you need it??

So coincidental, the first day of Chinese New Year is also Valentine's Day! Perhaps I should use whatever time that is left to learn to make something nice for all my pals. Right now, gifts to friends & family which is completed is only for one person. That's just pathetic. Lols....Need to hurry now. Reminds me that I have lots of shows I wanna watch. Hachiko, DearJohn, Valentines's Day. I wonder if Hachiko's still on. If not, great. I missed another great show. DearJohn....Hmmm, I doubt any guy will wanna sit through a romance movie with another guy and to be going alone seems so pathetic. Ohh well.... But no matter what, Valentine's Day is the show not to miss! Staring lots of big hits like Taylor Swift & Aston Kutcher.





Credits of pictures : DearJohn
Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment