Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happenings

Kind of a long day for me. A bit tired now....Woke up at 8.30am, had my breakfast and prepared to go meet with Byron, Pamela, David, Kylie & Yuying to play frisbee. Hahas....It was fun. We all had a little bit of heaven, in a bottle! So after we finished, went our separate ways. I went off with Byron to his house to shower. I know it's kind of weird but yeah. Got to follow him to Funnan Digital Mall. He wanted to check out desktops while I checked out notebooks. Why are they all so expensive? That's the sad part....After that, I went off earlier as I had dinner out with my family. Was silent throughout....I was feeling guilty over something I did. I didn't had trust.

One very important factor of maintaining relationships is trust. And I didn't had that. Not enough as I claimed anyways. That had left me guilty the whole day. Yeah, I'm really sorry about that. I should, and I will change! I give you my word. I know I'll be able to prove to you, and the rest of what I can really be.

No comments:

Post a Comment