Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Muttons to Midnight!

Time now is 1am. Sleepy to the max but can't sleep yet cause I just came out of the shower. Need to let my hair dry before sleeping. Shall make this post shorter. Hahas...Today opps, I mean yesterday was the end of my part time with Leroy. Shall await for my pay to enter my back account! Today we were posted to Bukit Batok. Met earlier at Chua Chu Kang for again, another Jubeat session. Serious addiction! Man, although I unlocked Bass2Bass, I suck at that song. Whereas, I almost full combo-ed Haru Haru extreme level! After Jubeat, went for lunch and reported to work.

It was rather boring. And the weather was super humid! That plus scorching sun equals killer. Leroy got split up from me too, so the only form of entertainment was my phone and DS. Didn't felt like playing any of the games on DS so listened to the radio through phone. Tuned in to 98.7, Muttons to Midnight. Super funny! The Djs were talking about some Valentine's Day stuff. I was literally out on the streets laughing out loud! Till a point that there were 2 strangers who walked by me and scolded me crazy. Hahas....Whatever man. The best part was that I was drinking water then too and chocked real bad. Coughing like mad after and I seriously thought I would die then & there.

Hmmm, seemed like I crapped too much again. Hahas....Hair's almost dry now. Ahh, what the heck. Just go on to bed.

Good night!




I've got time. I just need more patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment