Friday, February 19, 2010

Cause it's just me

Hey! Didn't post for the past 2 days now....Well, been kind of busy I guess. Kind of. Hahas. Trying not to be alone being too bored. If not I'll let my mind wonder on ridiculous stuff. But yet to fulfill that, I ended up burning a hole in my wallet. A very, very big hole. Just yesterday, spent about $40 on food and arcade. Lols, boys will be boys. In addition, the day before that I spent around $80 on movie, Popcorn combo, food & arcade. Mostly food cause I ate at a restaurant.. Sigh....I need to really save up for rainy days. Hmmm....Should lock my money some where.

So on Thursday, I went out alone cause I couldn't stand the boredom at home. Phone's been very quiet of late too so yeah, just bored to the max. Went out around 12pm to have my lunch at Seah Im Food Centre and then went to GV to get ticket to the show 'Valentine's Day'. It wasn't as nice as I thought it would be but it's still quite a nice show. I probably was the only loser there alone. Haha! Ohh well....The show was at 1555 hours so I went to Toys'R'Us to find Noel. He's working there as a swayborad promoter. I got to play with his swayboard and yay, I figured out how to play with it. Hahas, so proud. But of course, that's after falling down a couple of times. Really bad, in front of other shoppers. Lols...Luckily the floor's marble, so there isn't any scratches on my arms or hands.

Today I went back to school with the thought of retuning Byron's belt I borrowed awhile back. But being me, I was dumb to bring the wrong one. Waited for him to end band and during that time, slacked with Jian Ming, James, Puvan and Guo Hao. Byron came out, we all went for dinner. Sumo House! Okay, the food ain't exactly heavenly but....Passable. After dinner, went to arcade for more JuBeat & Max Tune. Slacked awhile again after and then went home.





I had this quite interesting conversation with friends over dinner yesterday. Talking about beliefs and religions. I was wondering....Do gods really exists? I don't mean specifically Christianity but on general. Different religions have their own gods. Or so people say. I've been raised as a Buddhist but I've been skeptical about it since recently. Like if people pray to this god to seek protection against illnesses, prosperity of wealth and smooth sailing in life, what does it mean when majority of these people don't get what they ask for. If so, there won't be any poor people, people falling sick, disasters and so on now wouldn't it? Although deep down I want to believe in something,  I don't know what I should believe. Maybe could someone help me out?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment