Monday, February 8, 2010

Craps!

So I just came back from work like 10 minutes ago. Time now is 0010 hours. Hahas...Went to work at 3 today. Met Leroy at Ang Mo Kio and 2 plus and walked to the car park. Copied like mad. Think we both covered at least a thousand cars each today. But still, time seemed to pass by quickly. Crapped quite a lot with Leroy today. Talking about cars to girls, anime to random stuffs. Was fun! After work, went to the arcade to play a round of Jubeat. Seriously addicting, just like Guitar Hero. Then, took 166 from the interchange back home with him. Counted on the bus directory the other day and it was 50 stops! Woah....Hahas. I love long bus rides though. Alone or with someone around, it still nice. Anyways, there's still work tomorrow and I still got to bathe before I go to bed. Blog again tomorrow when I come back from work!


NIGHTS WORLD!



Hope you'll know that I'm ready to listen anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment